Who We Serve
Delerme, CPA works with a wide variety of businesses in the hospitality industry.
Learn More >>
Accounting for Bars and Nightclubs
Could your accountant be missing something because he doesn’t understand how your business operates? To regulate costs and manage cash flow successfully, you need financial guidance and support you can count on. Our Atlanta CPA firm has substantial experience working with businesses like yours and understands the accounting issues particular to bars and nightclubs. We can answer questions on tip reporting, find ways to better manage your cash flow and help you tighten up internal controls. We encourage our clients to save time and money by outsourcing their payroll and bookkeeping needs to us, and we’ll provide weekly financial reports so you’re always informed. These reports are customized around the needs of your business and allow you to make business decisions based on precise financial data.
Call us at 404-445-8095 today to discuss all the advantages of outsourcing your bar accounting functions to Delerme, CPA. We work with bars, taverns, brew pubs, and nightclubs throughout the greater Atlanta area.
Our bar accounting services include:
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Customized weekly and monthly financial statements
- Cash register and sales reports
- Accounts payable
- Tax preparation including beverage tax, sales tax and payroll taxes
- QuickBooks® setup and training
- Incorporation and new business services
- Outsourced controller and CFO services
- Payroll processing
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Tip reporting and allocation
- Inventory management
- Profitability analysis
- Menu pricing analysis
- Procedures for monitoring overhead